What is the colour of smoke coming out of your car?
This can be related to problems in your car’s exhaust pipe. In such a situation see the colour of the smoke. It can help you in knowing what exactly is wrong with your car.
Blue and White Smoke: Burning Engine Oil
Balck Smoke: Problem with your fuel or ignition system
Are you getting sparks at your sparks plugs?
If you are getting sparks then your car’s ignition coil is working fine but if you are not getting it then you need to test your ignition coil. It is the common problem faced today. You need to test your cars ignition coil to see if it’s bad.
Reasons why your car won’t start?
- First check if the battery in your car is not dead and it is charged enough.
- Always remember to turn the cars lights off when not in use
- When you get your car back from your mechanic, make sure to check everything properly. He may have forgotten to fix something
- Does your car have enough oil?
- Don’t forget to check if your car’s fuel gauge is working properly.
Check all these simple things before you call your mechanic. It can save you those extra bucks that you may have been charged with.