Get Complete Car Service with FREE Drycleaning @3899 Only Book NOW
If you have noticed that your engine keeps stalling or your gas mileage has decreased, it could be time to have your fuel system checked. The fuel system is one of the hardest worked areas of your engine. It can become clogged, dirty and inefficient if not maintained correctly and on a regular basis.
Summer offer! 20 Points Checks of Car Service Package
A used car can make so much sense if you are trying to keep costs down or you are looking for a particular model that is no longer in production. However, if you want to get the best from your new purchase, it makes a lot of sense to bring your vehicle to a car mechanics shop.
When you buy a new car, you get to know that vehicle intimately. You get to learn every noise, every movement and those annoying little problems that you don’t mind living with. But when you buy a used car, those noises or annoyances could signify there is something seriously wrong with your vehicle that was not picked up before purchase.
Here are just some of the essential car checks MeriCAR auto mechanics will perform:
• Comprehensive tyre checks to check pressure, tread and wheel alignment
• Brake checks and necessary repairs or adjustment
• A full service of your engine and associated components
• A full oil change and replacement of any ignition or fuel injection parts as necessary
Here are a few things to consider when deciding when to use air conditioning.
• Size of Vehicle: while it’s true that most smaller cars have better overall gas mileage, cars with smaller engines, like 4 cylinders, have to work extra hard to generate the electricity needed to cool down the vehicle. In these cars, it could be more efficient to drive with the windows cracked slightly, and with the fan, instead of the A/C going.
• Type of Trip: If you’re planning to do a lot of stop and go city driving, it’s more fuel efficient to leave the air off and the windows down. Be mindful of speed and drag force, however, as we’ve already covered how it affects engine performance and MPG levels
Many people are familiar with a radiator cap that you remove in order to add water to your car’s cooling system. A lot of cars still have a radiator cap on top of the radiator but the majority of cars now have a sealed radiator with an expansion tank elsewhere in the engine bay. The older type of radiator cap was a metal push and turn type whereas the modern type is a plastic screw type which is safer.
This affect your cooling systems. Read more
Summer Car Service and Repair Offers :
Just Pay Rs. 1699 and get the following services free in the Annual Memberships.
1. FREE Paid Service .
2.FREE Wheel alignment & Wheel balancing.
3. FREE THREE Complete Car Wash at workshop.
4. 50% Discount on Car Dry-cleaning or Polishing
(MORE Saving if you pay through PayTM : Rs.100 Cash Back using PayTM)
Get this offer NOW! Limited Time Offer!
Your car’s suspension is one of the most important auto systems installed in your car. It’s the part of your ride that keeps your car’s body connected to your wheels. The suspension also has the vital job of dampening the up and down movement created by your car’s leaf springs each time your ride passes through road irregularities. It basically controls the automatic, bouncing movement, to make your travels a lot more comfortable and stable.
Every time your car is repaired, regardless of how minor the problem was, make sure you keep a record. If you have problems with your vehicle later on, you will find it helpful to have some records for the next technician to look at. If you do not have documentation, you may have duplicate services performed.
Get Complete Car Service with FREE Drycleaning
Book NOW For Faridabad
Free Pick and drop
*20 Point Check & Change
1. Engine Oil Check & Change
2. All Filters Check
3. Air Filter Clean & Change
4. Coolant Check & Change
5. Gear Oil Check
6. Oil Filter Clean & Change
7. Power Steering Oil Top Up
8. Spark Plug Clean
9. Disk Pad Clean
10. All Belts Check
11. Door Check
12. Wiper Check
13. Light Check
14. Battery Check
15. Power Window Operation Check
16. Clutch Operation Check
17. Body Noise Check
19. Vacuming Cleaning